Piccadilly Grand can be described as an upcoming mixed-use development comprising 405 units which include a variety of bedrooms that range from 1 to 4 , and retail space situated at the top of the first floor. It is a property has been developed by an well-known developer and is located in Northumberland Road in District 08 of Singapore. The property is on a 99-year lease with TOP scheduled to be completed by 2026.
Key Selling Highlights
- Piccadilly The Grand site is located at the intersection of Racecourse Road and Gloucester Road adjacent to Farrer Park Hospital, the Farrer Park MRT station and the Farrer Park Hospital.
- It is situated The Little India Historic District, the site is also situated near major shopping centers like Mustafa Centre as well as City Square Mall.
- The site is situated at a corner of the main road. It’s capable of yielding around four05 dwelling units.
- There is also an upper limit of of 1,500 square metres GFA and a minimum size of 500 square metres GFA for the centre for children.
- Residential and commercial zones are accessible on the first floor. The 99-year leasehold site is the largest gross floor area (GFA) which is 36,679 sqm, and a maximum building height of 83 meters.
Piccadilly Grand mrt is conveniently located close to The Farrer Park MRT Station which is part of passengers on the North East Line that is only two stops from the Dhoby Ghaut MRT interchange along the Orchard Road shopping belt. Piccadilly Grand is located in close proximity to medical facilities like Farrer Park Hospital, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, and shopping malls such as City Square Mall and Mustafa Shopping Centre.
The commercial space is situated on the top level of the development that can be used as a retail shop as also food and drink (F&B) outlets . It will increase the convenience of residents and tenants inside the building.
A home isn’t just an extension of your head. It is a lifetime of memories. A place where wellness and development are combined to ensure a healthy and happy life that is a blessing to your beloved ones as well as you. There’s no greater investment you can make than yourself or your family and there’s no better place to begin your life than here.
Architecture is the process of making a home that is built to stand over time and is influenced by the landscape outside, to design an environment that is well-lived. Being healthy is an everyday thing. With 55 resident amenities specially designed to improve your fitness levels and provide total relaxation, unwinding has never been so easy.
Accessibility: The parcel is situated on fringes of Singapore’s central area , and near to Farrer Park MRT Station on the North East Line. The future residents of Singapore will be able to enjoy the ease of accessibility to public transport that connects the city center in addition to other areas in Singapore.
Facilities are within close proximity: Plenty of eating and retail options are available within the area of Mustafa Centre, City Square Mall, Tekka Place, Tekka Market, Little India Historic District and Pek Kio Market & Food Centre. Schools such as Farrer Park Primary School and St Joseph’s Institution Junior are situated within the vicinity.
Piccadilly Grand Condo is conveniently situated near to the Farrer Park MRT Station serving the North East Line. People who are moving into the future are able to be a short distance to reach the Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange which is just 2 stations from. This will allow them to connect easily on each of on the North South Line and on the Circle Line.
The eight units were developed with a variety of sizes and styles to suit a wide range of requirements and lifestyles. For instance, the carefully designed layouts give you the possibility of expanding the roomy living rooms to give you more space that is ideal to host.